keep all your apps up-to-date effortlessly
MacUpdater can automatically track the latest updates of all applications installed on your Mac.
Launch our MacUpdater to see at a glance which of your apps are out-of-date.
With a simple click, you can update any outdated app.
Don't waste any time manually searching for updates, downloading, installing & cleaning up.
Let MacUpdater take care of everything for you!
Scan your Apps -
Maintain the Overview
Nothing could be easier than finding out which of your apps are out-of-date with MacUpdater. Just launch it and let it scan your apps. You'll see a list of all your apps, and apps with updates are listed in red. There are filter-options to display just outdated apps or ignore apps from being updated. The MacUpdater database has information about the latest versions of more than 100.000 apps (see FAQ).
No Registration Needed -
Stay Up-to-Date -
Updating apps could not be simpler - just click the "Update" button next to any outdated app and MacUpdater will update the app to the current version automatically. MacUpdater can silently run in the back-ground, check your apps for updates every day and let you know about new updates with notifications.
One-time Purchase –
MacUpdater 3.x is a one-time purchase ($15), without any shady memberships, forced sub-scriptions or adhesion contracts. And if you just want to scan your apps without updating, it's even FREE! Note: MacUpdater 3 does require server-support and our daily maintenance to keep working: expect support until 2026-01-01.
New in Version 3
- Optional zero-click fully-automatic scheduled app-updates (PRO)
- Added Apple-silicon migration assistant' to help move to new Macs
- Added option to reinstall your apps to help to move to a new Mac
- Track other supported branches instead of only the 'Latest Version'
- Added ability to attach and display (Finder compatible) 'tags' to apps
- Added ability to attach (Finder compatible) 'comments' to your apps
- Support custom homepages or updater apps via clickable comments
- Added ability to select how apps should be updated (auto, custom updater, manual update)
- Support non-app-software (except audio-plugins) in the Standard-edition
- Directly install updates from packages (.PKG) by default
- Extended release-notes directly display in the menubar
- Improved detection of CPU architecture badges of some apps
- Implemented faster and more reliable disk-image decompression
- Dramatically reduced memory usage when downloading large updates
- Unified displayed 'Latest Version' value after ignoring updates
- Use a iOS-style square icon by default
- Improved reliability when updating apps that use 'staging'
Documentation & Requirements
• macOS 13 'Ventura' or later
• 'Intel' & 'Apple Silicon'-native
🇺🇸 English 🇪🇸 Spanish 🇷🇺 Russian 🇳🇱 Dutch 🇩🇪 German 🇧🇷 Brazilian 🇫🇷 French 🇨🇳 Chinese
Reviews & Ratings
Pricing & Options
License & Cost:
MacUpdater is licensed under a proprietary license and is a free download. Scanning for updates is always free. However, updating more than 10 apps requires a paid license.
Happiness & Refund Guarantee:
We do not only promise fast and high quality support but also guarantee that that we'll try to make you happy customer, and if this is not possible you will always get your money back.
Compare the different editions here
FREE to use
For all customers who have bought a MacUpdater 2 licence we offer a special upgrade discount